IIT Jam is an engineering exam for those students who want to take admission in MSc programs at the Indian institute of technology. It’s also we know IIts. The IITs have started conducting the joint admission test for the Msc examination. The jam exam offer admission to Msc-Phd, Msc-MS and many other courses. For more details of IIT JAM 2016 application form you can see here.
Eligibility criteria for JAM
Aspiring candidates should have at least 55% marks without rounding off. And for general category students at least 50% aggregate marks without rounding off.
How to apply for IIT JAM
· First of all interested candidates visit the official website of IIT JAM.
· Then read carefully given information and click the application form tab.
· Fill the application form correctly and upload photo and signature.
· Submit application form after submit fee.
· And take a print out hard copy of application form.